Online Summit Events

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Vaccines Revealed: Catch Replay Weekend before it’s gone...

Only 27 hours left!





CLICK HERE to make sure you don’t miss out. You’ll have access to all 9 episodes only for a short time.

Owning Vaccines Revealed supports our mission to continue to distribute this information throughout the world.

Please don’t miss out and be disappointed. We don’t want you to be without this life-saving program - so we’ve extended the HALF PRICE discount through the end of this replay weekend.

CLICK HERE to get the special pricing and bonuses with Vaccines Revealed during this short replay weekend.

----------




“People have asked me, “why are you doing this?“ This isn’t what I wanted to do. But I had a choice. I could put my head down and walk away from it – pretending I didn’t see it. Or, I could get involved and take the risk of doing that. And I have taken those risks and I have endured what came along with it, but I have endured it happily.

Because I believe that if I can spare one kid from getting this injury – from that pain…. God gave these children lives, and these companies are stealing that from them. That is a crime. That is assault and battery. It’s child abuse. In some cases it’s even worse. I feel like I didn’t have any choice about getting involved with this fight. And once I got involved with it, – I’m going to fight it until the end. And I’m not going to stand down. And I’m not going to give up. And I’m going to fight for you – and I’m going to fight for your children.”

-ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.


Thank you for joining us in the very real, very necessary documentary series,

Dr. Patrick Gentempo


Spread the word and Support The Mission!  Become an affiliate!
Affiliate Opportunity:  https://revealedfilms.everflowclient.io/affiliate/signup/?p=2FXXLX1

----------





No comments:

Post a Comment