Online Summit Events

Thursday, February 9, 2017

How does she do it?

These two women...

Woman #1:

Every day I go through this same routine when I get into the school line to drop my kids off at school.

Oh God…

There she is. She’s got 4 cars on me this morning.

I wonder how she always seems so put together…

When some days I don’t even feel like I have the energy to get out of bed.

I bet her house is clean too.

Woman #2:

From the rearview mirror…

Oh God…

There she is, just 3 cars back.

She has no idea how much I envy her…

She always looks so put together… when all I can do is try and keep it together and wonder if I’ll make it through the day.

Both of these women are silently suffering from thyroid disease and don’t even realize the other has the same problem.

That’s the insipid thing with thyroid disease.

You can’t always tell who has it… and they might look fine on the outside.

If you or someone you love is silently suffering it’s time to get your health (and your life) back once and for all.

My friend Dr. Izabella Wentz knows firsthand exactly how it feels to try and go through your day with thyroid disease.

It took her 8 excruciating years to overcome her battle, but she finally found the key.
She’s produced an extraordinary documentary series called The Thyroid Secret and she wants to share it with the world… starting with you.



Take a minute and watch the trailer for this explosive event right here.

The rest of your life is waiting...

Affiliate Opportunity is Available:
https://thethyroidsecret.hasoffers.com/signup/2506

-----





No comments:

Post a Comment